Hilltop - Last Minute Reminders!
Just to remind you of some essential information for your child's forthcoming visit to Hilltop tomorrow!
Please don't forget...
- Your child will need a packed lunch for Wednesday's lunchtime
- Your child will need to bring EITHER a sleeping bag OR a bottom sheet and duvet (pillows and pillowcases are provided so no need to bring these)
- All snacks/sweets will need to be handed in to Miss Hutson on Wednesday morning, in a named bag (not too many please!)
- Please don't forget to hand ALL medication in to the office in the morning - Mrs Yallop will be on hand in case of any queries so please ensure you hand medication to her so that it can be checked off and packed
- Remember, no electronic items and no mobile phones allowed
- We are expecting some lovely weather for this visit, so please don't foget to send your child with suncream and a sun hat
- Please ensure as many items as possible are named
- In the morning, please could all bags be left in the Infant Hall
Your child will need to go into registration as normal and they will take part in some fun activities in school before leaving about 10:30 a.m.
We are sure all the children will have a really super time on this visit and we can't wait to hear all about it on their return!
If you have any queries or questions then please don't hesitate to contact the school office or email email@example.com.