PERMANENT TEACHER REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2017
Although we would prefer applicants with at least 1 years teaching experience, NQTs are very welcome to apply. Please let us know your preferred Year Group to teach and subject leadership interests.
We hope you find the information below useful and helps you decide if this is the place you want to work at!
Why should YOU choose US?
- This is an exciting opportunity to work at our popular school!
- We have fantastic, well mannered, well behaved children who really WANT to learn.
- We have great staff (Teaching and Non-Teaching) who work brilliantly together to secure the best outcomes for our children.
- We are investors in our staff and have a strong track record of CPD opportunities to enable our staff to grow and develop.
- We offer a thorough induction programme and ongoing support to enable new staff to settle quickly into our routines.
- We are part of the Norfolk Wellbeing Programme and our last staff survey in October 2016 places our staff wellbeing well above the Norfolk Primary School average in most areas - see additional information below!
- We have dedicated and supportive Governing Body who are very keen to support and promote the work of the school.
- We have very supportive parents who want the best for their children and the school.
- We receive amazing support through our PTA who arranges many events and activities throughout the year.
Why should WE choose YOU?
- You are a consistently good or outstanding Primary teacher.
- You are committed to raising achievement and progress for all children.
- You want to help us to continue to make rapid progress to achieve our aim to become a GOOD or OUTSTANDING school.
- You have high expectations for all of your children.
- You are forward thinking and able to adapt easily to change.
- You are hardworking and give 100% to your role as teacher.
- You are passionate, enthusiastic and committed to teaching.
- You are organised and always meet deadlines.
- You are a good team player.
To give you a flavour of what working here is like, during our most recent Staff Wellbeing Survey for teaching staff, we scored highly in the following areas:
- People work well together here.
- People in this school treat one another with dignity and respect.
- I am treated fairly here.
- Morale is good in this school.
- Colleagues support each other here.
- I am supported by my line manager.
- There is good support from the senior leadership team.
- I enjoy the role and responsibilities I have at work.
- I feel encouraged to use my personal skills and qualities.
- We communicate effectively here.
- Staff meetings are constructive.
- I feel my work is valued by others.
- I get a good sense of achievement from my work.
Does this sound like the school you want to work at? If so, please contact us to find out more!
We would encourage completed applications to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible as we may interview applicants on receipt of application forms and before the closing date.
If you would like to find out more about us we would strongly encourage you to give us a ring for a chat, or to arrange a visit to come and see us. We would love to hear from you and perhaps you are the ideal candidate we are looking for who will join our team in 2017!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare( Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
Closing date for applications: Friday, 24th February 2017 9:00 a.m.
Interviews may be held before the closing date as application forms will be shortlisted on receipt.
Please note that reference may be requested prior to interview.
We regret that we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates so please presume your application has not been successful on this occasion if you have not heard from us by the 6th March 2017.